Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets, intricate details and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series.
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, British steam train no. 5972, ‘Olton Hall’, was used as the Hogwarts Express. Scenes featuring the working engine – including the very last scene to be shot, in which a grown-up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off as they head to school – were filmed on a soundstage at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden and on a track running the full length of the Studios’ 100-acre backlot. The 78-year-old maroon engine will return to the series’ production home this spring and will be displayed on a realistic set of tracks, with steam billowing as visitors step onto the platform.
- Return Transport from London on a branded Harry Potter coach
People the world-over have been enchanted by the Harry Potter films for nearly a decade. The wonderful special effects and amazing creatures have made this iconic series beloved to both young and old – and now, for the first time, the doors are going to be opened for everyone at the studio where it first began. You'll have the chance to go behind-the-scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From breathtakingly detailed sets to stunning costumes, props and animatronics, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides a unique showcase of the extraordinary British artistry, technology and talent that went into making the most successful film series of all time.
Special Events in 2016
Finding the Philosopher’s Stone - 22nd July – 5th September
To mark the fifteenth anniversary of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, visitors have the chance to learn more about certain elements of Harry, Ron and Hermione’s quest to find the magical stone. Find out how the giant chess pieces were made to move; discover how the three-headed dog (and its saliva) was brought to life and how the Devil’s Snare made it from page to screen.
Fifteenth Anniversary Film Celebrations - 15th October – 4th November
15 years since the UK premiere of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, the Studio Tour will be filled with authentic sets, props and costumes created during the original production. See the Great Hall dressed for a Halloween feast, see Professor Quirrell’s costume and find out more about the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dorm and Hagrid’s hut.
Hogwarts in the Snow - From 19th November
Round off 2016 with the ever popular feature. Enjoy the sets specially decorated for the festive season, see the amazing model of Hogwarts dusted with snow and discover the secrets of how filmmakers create fire, snow and ice for the screen.
This ticket entitles you to transport to and from Golden Tours office in Victoria to Warner Bros. Studio Tours London and admission to the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour.
Click on the "Dates & Times" tab to view coach transfer information.
Why not combine your visit to Harry Potter Warner Bros. with other famous attractions and activities in London such as Bateaux London Dining Cruises or HMS Belfast
Please note: Once your booking is confirmed tickets are strictly non-refundable or transferable
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Over the Christmas period visitors will experience:
- The Great Hall decorated as it was for Christmas in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone™ with authentic decorations and eight Christmas trees
- The long dining tables dressed as they were for the seasonal feasts with turkey, hams, fruit, vegetables, plum puddings, Christmas cakes and snow cakes
- The Gryffindor common room, boys’ dormitory and Weasley kitchen after they have undergone a seasonal transformation
- Secrets revealed behind the footprints in the snow, which were filmed for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ and appear when Harry sneaks into Hogsmeade under his Invisibility Cloak
- A special festive trail around the attraction, hunting down the nine partridges which are missing from our Christmas trees
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall.
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle.
- Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life-sized models.
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic.
Dates & Times
The first tour starts at 09.00 and the last tour between 16.00 and 18:00 (depending upon the time of year, school holidays and weekends). The closing time is 3 hours after the last time slot. We are open 7 days a week, all year round, except on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
This tour runs daily at:
- 09:00 Entrance (departs 07:30, check-in closes 07:15)
- 10:00 Entrance (departs 08:00, check-in closes 07:45)
- 11:00 Entrance (departs 09:00, check-in closes 08:45)
- 12:00 Entrance (departs 10:00, check-in closes 09:45)
- 13:00 Entrance (departs 11:00, check-in closes 10:45)
- 14:00 Entrance (departs 12:00, check-in closes 11:45)
- 15:00 Entrance (departs 13:00, check-in closes 12:45)
- 16:00 Entrance (departs 14:00, check-in closes 13:45)
- 17:00 Entrance (departs 15:00, check-in closes 14:45)
- 18:00 Entrance (departs 16:00, check-in closes 15:45)
Golden Tours Office, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road,London SW1W9SH.
- 09:00 Entrance (departs studio 12:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 14:00)
- 10:00 Entrance (departs studio 13:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 15:00)
- 11:00 Entrance (departs studio 14:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 16:00)
- 12:00 Entrance (departs studio 15:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 17:00)
- 13:00 Entrance (departs studio 16:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 18:00)
- 14:00 Entrance (departs studio 17:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 19:00)
- 15:00 Entrance (departs studio 18:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 20:00)
- 16:00 Entrance (departs studio 19:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 21:00)
- 17:00 Entrance (departs studio 20:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 20:00)
- 18:00 Entrance (departs studio 21:30, arrives in Victoria at approx. 23:00)
- Return transportation from Central London to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
Please note, we are charging infants 3-4 for transportation only as they will be occupying a seat. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio tour is free for children 4 and under.
Also infants 2 yrs and under will need to be booked on our systems although they are free.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
This product requires confirmation from the supplier. This can take up to 24 hrs depending on office opening hours. If the date, time or option you have requested cannot be accommodated by the supplier we will contact you with alternatives before confirming your order.
This product is subject to a 'Supplier Stop Sell' and cannot be sold within 3 day(s) of today.