¿Fancy a dip in the Greek Isles?
Our 40,000 square metre water park is designed for EVERYONE to have a good time, with an emphasis on providing an open visual range that allows parents to relax in peace while their kids have fun playing in the water.
The Aqua Natura promenade will lead you to the beach where you can stretch out in the sun and take a dip. Changing rooms, beach bars and over 1000 metres of thrilling water slides and dedicated children’s pool ensures that you’ll have a day full of guaranteed fun and excitement!
Aqua Natura has five large sections: the wave pool, the water slides, the kid’s pool, the lighthouse breakwater and the Spa-Sun Deck.
- Lifeguards: Aqua Natura has a qualified team of lifeguards who are there not only for your safety but also to answer any queries you might have.
- First Aid: Aqua Natura offers a first aid service to deal with any medical emergencies.
- Changing Rooms
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Baby buggies, single or double, flotation rings: For use in the wave pool (there are free rubber rings available on the water slide). For any rentals a €1 deposit is required which can be redeemed once the rented item is returned.
- Electric scooters and wheelchairs: We also have electric scooters available for €33 and wheelchairs which are available to hire for free (while supplies last) with a €10 deposit.
All these services can be arranged at our Customer Service Office.
Other Important Information:
- Parking: €5 per car per day
- Food: You are allowed to bring your own food into Aqua Natura. There are picnic areas available especially for this purpose.
- Kennels: There are no facilities for looking after pets as they are not permitted in the park.
Dates & Times
Open from 1st May to 31st October
Here you can see the Calendar for Aqua Natura.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.