New York City. The Big Apple. Gotham. The City that Never Sleeps. No matter what you call it, now you can have it all right in the palm of your hand...
Eat and Play Card has joined forces with Gray Line New York to create the city's most complete and only savings program that covers just about everything. Nobody knows vacation savings better than Eat and Play Card and nobody knows New York better than Gray Line New York. Together we've brought you exclusive savings and sweet deals at some of Manhattan's best and most popular restaurants, attractions, shops and entertainment – nothing will save you more. Whether you're in Midtown, Uptown, Downtown, Greenwich, Chelsea, Little Italy, the Garment District or many other Manhattan neighborhoods, you'll find great savings at places you love, with The Gray Line NY Eat and Play Card.
Why not combine your visit to the Gray Line NY Eat and Play Card with other famous attractions and activities in New York City such as Big Bus Tours or Central Park Sightseeing
New York is world renowned for its dining options - from exclusive 5-star restaurants to trendy diners and fast food favorites, NYC has it all. And you can expect it all with The Gray Line NY Eat and Play Card...
- Steak lovers rejoice and savor the juicy and perfectly cooked tenderloin at Shula's Steakhouse or Delmonico's, a NY institution since 1837
- If seafood is your thing, then don't miss the centrally located McCormick and Schmick's or Harbour Lights on the water at Pier 17
- Craving some legendary pizza or Californian cuisine, visit none other than California Pizza Kitchen
- If you love burgers and shakes, step back into the 1950’s at the world famous Johnny Rockets
- Heartland Brewery is a local favorite and NYC's most popular brew pub
- Looking for a cool and trendy sports bar, then Legends Bar or The Hill will surely fit the bill
- To experience the dining scene in famed Hell's Kitchen, look no further than Chelsea Grill or Gossip Bar
AND MANY MORE...
Play in the city all day long at these popular attractions and activities:
- Visit the famous 30 Rockefeller Plaza and explore the world of television on the NBC Studio Tour
- Get up close and personal with wildlife at the famous Central Park Zoo, smack dab in the middle of America's most famous city park
- Explore the Guggenheim Museum, an internationally acclaimed art museum and an architectural icon
- Enjoy NYC's only virtual tour with NY Skyride or get the combo ticket and tack on a visit to the Empire State Building Observatory
- Get up close with fighter jets on the flight deck of a real US aircraft carrier, at the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum
AND MANY MORE...
New York City is a shopper's paradise and we'll save you big dollars at some of the most popular retailers:
- Visit Macy's, America's most famous department store.
- Shoe-crazy? More shoes than you can count await at Famous Footwear and Naturalizer
- Sports Fan? Modell's Sporting Goods and the NHL Store Powered by Reebok have everything you could think of
- Shop for fine jewellery, watches, and gifts at DeNatale Jewelers, trusted since 1908
- Get your chocolate fix at Hershey's Times Square, the Great American Chocolate Company located at the crossroads of the world!
- Keep your kids entertained at the LEGO Store located at the famous Rockefeller Centre.
AND MANY MORE...
When the sun goes down, the city really heats up, and The Gray Line NY Eat and Play Card is your ticket to great savings at some of the finest clubs and Broadway shows in town:
- Laugh ‘til it hurts at Caroline's on Broadway, America's premier comedy club in the heart of Midtown
- Go see CHICAGO The Musical - honored with 6 Tony Awards®, 2 Olivier Awards®, and a Grammy®
- Re-live the days when arena-rock was king and see Rock of Ages, a love story told through 80s hits from the likes of Journey, Whitesnake, Styx and REO Speedwagon.
Dates & Times
Other Card Pick Up Locations
|Grayline New York Visitor Center at J & R
17 Park Row (Downtown Manhattan across from City Hall Park)
|Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center at Madame Tussauds
234 W. 42nd Street (Times Square)
|Century 21 Department Store Visitor Center
22 Cortlandt Street (Between church and Broadway. 1st Floor)
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.