Discover the Best of London's Top Attractions with the Big Three London Ticket!
Visit all three attractions in one day or extended the fun over 90 days from your selected visit date! The most flexible ticket in London!
Ticket Validity: DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds & Coca-Cola London Eye - 90 Days
Redemption Point: DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London
What is Shrek's Adventure?
DreamWorks Tours, Shrek's Adventure! Takes guests off all ages on an enchanting and interactive journey from London to the fairytale land of Far Far away. Tours depart aboard Donkeys magical 4D flying bus ride as you soar across London with all new custom DreamWorks animation before journeying through 10 live shows. Play your part in getting safely back to London in this truly immersive experience where you laugh, touch and smell the adventure! One safely back in the arrivals hall grab your camera as you meet all your favourite DreamWorks character including Shrek himself, King Julian, Po and Hiccup.
A misadventure for the whole family!
How does it work?
The adventure begins when you board a magical 4D ‘DreamWorks Tours’ bus. With Donkey as your mischievous tour guide, calamity, chaos and endless fun are the name of the game. Be part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows where you can visit Shrek’s swamp, find your fortune in the crystal ball, get lost in the Mirror maze and reveal your inner Ogre when needed!
© 2016 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C
Enjoy greater flexibility with 365Tickets and visit Madame Tussauds London at a time that suits you!
Madame Tussauds London Celebrates Her Majesty’s Record Breaking Reign
Madame Tussauds London marked Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II becoming the longest reigning monarch in British history, by unveiling her lifelike wax figure wearing a refreshed recreation of her stunning Diamond Jubilee dress.
The expert wardrobe department has been hard at work on the dress for two months, a team of four spent a painstaking 150 hours sewing 53,000 new SWAROVSKI elements to the intricate white and silver lace gown.
What you get with the Trade Client Access ticket:
- reduced queuing time of 45 minutes during peak periods.
- Use of Trade Client Access entrance
- Entrance into the new Marvel Super Heroes 4D experience
This ticket entitles you to a 30-minute London Eye experience on the date and time chosen. The gradual rotation takes approximately 30 minutes and offers spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and St Paul's Cathedral.
At 450ft high, the London Eye is the world's highest observation wheel. 32 Capsules, each carrying 25 guests, take you on a 30 minute journey through the most spectacular views of, over and around London spanning 25 miles in all directions.
Now also included - London Eye 4D Experience!!!
The London Eye 4D Experience is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D.
The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the London Eye and her father takes her for an experience; finally she has an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to an experience on the London Eye itself.
Please Note: No unaccompanied children allowed on the London Eye
Shrek Ticket Details
- Customers must print their confirmation vouchers/Tickets and take it with them.
- You will then need to take the voucher to the entrance to gain entry to the Attraction. Purchasers will then be given an allocated time within 45 minutes of their arrival to return to the attraction, or a later time of yout choice, subject to availability.
- All Merlin Attractions reserve the right to alter, close or remove details/exhibits without prior notice
- A tour of Shrek’s Adventure can hold a maximum of 40 people, if your group contains more than 40 people they will be split across 2 tours.
a) The magic bus – minimum height to ride is 0.9m
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- Merlin reserves the right to change and alter the height restrictions and age limits at any time and for any reason.
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible. The bus ride will only be accessible to guests who are mobile enough to get on the bus. There is a maximum of 2 wheelchair users allowed in the attraction at any one time. Guests with a disability pay the standard price and their carer is free of charge.
Millions and millions of people have flocked through the doors of Madame Tussauds since they first opened over 200 years ago and it remains just as popular as it ever was. There are many reasons for this enduring success, but at the heart of it all is good, old-fashioned curiosity. Today’s visitors are sent on a unique, emotionally-charged journey through the realms of the powerful and famous. The museum-style ropes and poles have gone so guests can truly get up, close and personal with A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights and historical icons, reliving the times, events and moments that made the world talk about them….
Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history.
Please note that the following items CAN be taken on board the London Eye:
• small day size rucksacks and bags (maximum size 18" x 13" x 8" or 46cm x 33cm x 20cm)
• baby bags
The following items CANNOT be taken on board the London Eye;
• large bags/suitcases or rucksacks
• motorcycle helmets
• skateboards and rollerblades
• tripods (unless agreed in advance with the London Eye)
• baby buggies*
• prohibited items**
If you are unsure .
* Baby buggies can be left at our 'Buggy' area facility in the ticket hall, although only for the duration of the experience.
** Prohibited items include sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including penknives, scissors, metal nail files, toy or replica guns. If such objects are found or declared they will be checked in and returned to you after your experience providing the item is legal in the UK.
Terms and conditions
1. Confiscated objects are left entirely at the owner's risk at all times.
2. London Eye Company (LEC) accepts no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any objects left with LEC.
3. LEC is entitled to refuse to store any visitor's objects at its sole discretion whether for public safety reasons or any other reason.
Dates & Times
|Off Peak (weekdays)
||10.00 (Except Thursdays - 11.00)
|New Year's Eve
Closed: Christmas Day
The tour lasts approximately 80 minutes.
October Half Term Opening Hours
Saturday 22nd - 09.30 – 20:00
Sunday 23rd – Wednesday 26th - 09:00 - 19:00
Thursday 27th - 11:00 - 20:00
Friday 28th – Saturday 29th - 09:30 – 20:00
Sunday 30th - 09.30 – 18:00
2016 London Eye Opening Times
|10:00 - 20:30
||February 1st - 13th, 15th - March 24th, September 1st - November 18th
|10:00 - 21:00
April 11th - April 30th,
May 1st - 5th, 8th -12th, 15th - 19th, 22nd - 30th,
June 6th - 9th, 12th - 16th, 19th - 23rd, 26th - 30th
November 19th - December 23rd, 26th - 30th
|10:00 - 21:30
March 25th - April 10th
June 1st - 5th, 10,11,17,18,24,25
July 1st, 3rd - 8th, 10th - 15th, 17th - 22nd, 24th - 29th, 31st
August 1st - 5th, 7th - 12th, 14th - 19th, 21st - 31st
|10:00 - 22:00
|10:00 - 23:00
||July - 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
August - 6th, 13th, 20th
|10:00 - 17:30
|10:00 - 15:00
Madame Tussauds London opens daily except on Christmas Day (25 December)
Mon-Fri 09.30 – 17.30
Sat-Sun 09.00 – 18.00
Exceptions to the opening hours:
Extended Holiday Peak Hours - 08:30 - 18:00
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.