What is Shrek's Adventure?
Welcome to DreamWorks Tours: Shrek’s Adventure! London. A brilliantly bonkers walk & ride attraction for the whole family, which begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical flying 4D bus to Far Far Away.
Step into and star in your very own hilarious madcap adventure next to Shrek, Donkey and his pals and help save the day!
You’ll visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp, bump into Puss in Boots, rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture and cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man, but don’t forget to collect the special ingredients to find Shrek and get home safely! Then visit our DreamWorks pals from Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and How to Train Your Dragon.
Explore 10 laugh-out-loud fairytale themed live shows with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness, extraordinary animation and captivating storytelling brought to you by DreamWorks, the producers of Shrek.
This one of a kind, kinda crazy, lots of fun, misadventure of a lifetime!
For group bookings of over 10 people please click here to take advantage of our reduced rates
Take advantage of this exclusive 365Tickets offer and enjoy a short journey with Uber whilst you are in the UK. Whether it’s a ride to the next attraction, your hotel or the airport, feel free to travel in comfort and style with Uber at your leisure.
A code will be supplied to you on your voucher. To activate this offer all you need to do is simply sign up for a new Uber account, enter the code and away you go! Your first Uber is minutes away! *T&C's Apply
What is Uber? Uber is the smartest way to get around. Download the App on your smartphone, request a ride, check your fare estimate, and with one tap a car comes directly to you, any time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your driver knows exactly where to go. And payment is completely cashless.
© 2016 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C
- Customers must print their confirmation vouchers/Tickets and take it with them.
- You will then need to take the voucher to the entrance to gain entry to the Attraction. Purchasers will then be given an allocated time within 45 minutes of their arrival to return to the attraction, or a later time of yout choice, subject to availability.
- All Merlin Attractions reserve the right to alter, close or remove details/exhibits without prior notice
- A tour of Shrek’s Adventure can hold a maximum of 40 people, if your group contains more than 40 people they will be split across 2 tours.
a) The magic bus – minimum height to ride is 0.9m
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- Merlin reserves the right to change and alter the height restrictions and age limits at any time and for any reason.
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible. The bus ride will only be accessible to guests who are mobile enough to get on the bus. There is a maximum of 2 wheelchair users allowed in the attraction at any one time. Guests with a disability pay the standard price and their carer is free of charge.
- Unfortunately childrens pushchairs are not allowed in the venue.
Dates & Times
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10am to 4pm
- Thu: 11am to 5pm
- Sat: 10am to 6pm
- Sun: 10am to 5pm
Extended opening hours during school hols: until 7pm
- From 11.02 to 18.02
- From 1.04 to 17.07
- From 27.05 to 3.06
- From 22.07 to 2.09
- From 21.10 to 28.10
Tours last 80 minutes
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
18 March 2017
4 March 2017
Lovely day out for kids, although very long queues to get! Only reason for queues is because they are taking everyone's pictures for the picture book to buy at the end
27 April 2016
Boom. Little un loved it!
14 April 2016
Enjoyable but expensive so not everyone can afford to take their kids!
28 February 2016
Very good attraction at a great price!!! I couldn't make the original date due to illness I called and they change it with no trouble, I will definitely be using 365 ticket again
3 February 2016
Absolutely Brilliant. The attraction is well presented, staff very friendly, 1min walk away from the London Eye and ideal for all ages.
Also I've recommended purchasing through 365 Tickets to my friends and family. They have the best prices, gift vouchers for loved ones, it's simple to use and they have excellent deals on combination offers - thanks guys.
29 November 2015
Very good highly recommend for kids.
7 November 2015
Something different! Felt like a very interactive Theatre experience! A little pricey, glad we didn't book direct with Shrek land as we managed to get a slight discount with 365 Tickets, who offer a fast and convenient booking experience too!
5 November 2015
Excellent! Great service! Will book again! We loved the Shrek Adventure!
2 November 2015
Saved 10% by booking on line