The New York Pass is a ‘smart card’ - like a credit card with a computer chip inside - which allows you completely cash free entry to over 80 New York tourist attractions. It’s a bit like an all-inclusive holiday - once you’ve bought your New York Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- Alternative New York Street Art Tour: Brooklyn
- American Museum of Natural History
- Atlantic City Excursion on Academy Bus
- Big Bus Tours - 48/24 hour Hop-on Hop-off Tickets
- Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals & Tours
- Bronx’s Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Tour
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Bike Tours and Rentals
- Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- Brooklyn Museum
- Carnegie Hall Tours
- Central Park Bicycle Rentals & Tours
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tours & Rentals
- Central Park Sightseeing Walking Tour
- Circle Line Downtown
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Clipper City Tall Ship Cruises Manhattan By Sail
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Dyckman Farmhouse Museum
- El Museo del Barrio
- Empire State Building Observation Deck
- Fashion Windows Walking Tour
- FDNY Fire Zone
- Food on Foot Tours
- Fraunces Tavern
- Grand Central Terminal Audio Tour
- Open on New Year's Day
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- Hallelujah! Gospel Wednesday
- Harlem One Stop Cultural & Heritage Walking and Step-On Group Tour Packages
- High Line-Chelsea-Meatpacking Tour
- Highlights of Midtown Architectural Tour
- Historic Richmond Town
- Hudson River Sightseeing Bike Rentals
- Inside Broadway Tours
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Jewish Children's Museum
- Luna Park @ Coney Island - Free Wrist Band
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Madison Square Garden, All Access Tour
- MoMA PS1
- Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Museum at Eldridge St.
- Museum of American Finance
- Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Museum of Sex
- Museum of the City of New York
- New Museum
- New York Botanical Garden
- New York Hall of Science
- New York Historical Society
- New York Transit Museum
- New York Water Taxi
- NYC Gospel Walking Tour
- NYC Slavery and Underground Railroad Toure
- On Location Tours Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour
- On Location Tours When Harry Met Seinfeld Bus Tour
- Queens Museum of Art
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Secrets of Downtown: Tour Lower Manhattan
- Shearwater Classic Schooner – Manhattan by Sail
- Snug Harbor Botanical Garden in Staten Island
- SoHo-Little Italy-Chinatown Walking Tour
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- South Bronx Renaissance Tour
- Star Trek: The Starfleet Academy Experience at the Intrepid Museum
- Staten Island Children's Museum
- Staten Island Yankees
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- The Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- The Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- The Cloisters Museum and Gardens
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Paley Center for Media
- The Ride
- The Skyscraper Museum
- The Studio Museum in Harlem
- Top of the Rock
- Tour at Lincoln Center
- Van Cortlandt House Museum
- Wall Street Tour: Tour the New York Financial District
- Wall Street Walks
- Wave Hill
- Weeksville Heritage Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Yankee Stadium Tours
YOU CAN VISIT AS MANY ATTRACTIONS AS YOU WANT WITH THIS PASS
Attraction list is subject to change at any time. We do our best to keep this up to date, however, occasionally it may change.
ACTIVATING THE NEW YORK PASS
The smart card records when and where you first use your Pass, as well as how long the Pass will remain valid. This means your Pass is activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service.
Your New York Pass is then valid for the number of days that you've purchased - be it 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 days. It is important to note that a ‘day’ is based on a calendar day, not a 24 hour period.
VALIDITY OF THE NEW YORK PASS
The New York Pass is valid for use on consecutive days only. You can visit each attraction just once with the New York Pass. At the end of your validity period, the pass will expire and will no longer allow access to attractions. If, for example, you used a three day pass for the first time on Monday, your pass will cease working at the end of Wednesday, regardless of how often you have used it in between.
SKIPPING THE LINES
As well as free entry, the New York Pass allows you to skip long lines at some of the busiest tourist attractions. Simply look for the New York Pass signs and show the attendant your New York Pass - they will swipe your card through the New York Pass machine and you will be allowed entrance - more >>
BOOKING TOURS IN ADVANCE
The most popular tours often sell out in advance, but once you purchased your New York Pass online, you can secure your place with your online confirmation number. There are 17 Tours you can book in advance with New York Pass
Every Adult Pass comes with a 200 page pocket guidebook, which details all attractions and special offers available for Pass holders. If you choose the delivery option it will be delivered with your Passes. Customers collecting their Passes will also receive their free guidebooks at the collection point. It’s possible to download a guidebook pdf here >>
THE NEW YORK PASS APP
This free app is the perfect travel guide for your trip to New York City.
With complete information and photographs of over 80 NYC attractions, as well as practical tips to make the best of your visit, this app will leave you more time to experience all that New York City has to offer.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Zero risk buying ahead - New York Passes can be purchased up to 12 months before your trip. In case your travel plans change, New York Pass insurance gives you peace of mind offering full refund on non-used Passes. No questions asked.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
New York Pass
This product is subject to a 'Supplier Stop Sell' and cannot be sold within 2 day(s) of today.