- FREE ENTRY to over 60 attractions, tours and museums
- FAST TRACK Entry - skip the lines at selected attractions to save time
- FREE Hop on Hop off Bus Tour to explore London
- Optional Oyster Travelcard to cover all of your transport needs
- FREE guidebook packed with helpful tips, info and maps
- Over 20 exclusive special offers
FREE ENTRY to over 60 of London's top attractions PLUS a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket. SAVE time and money with a 1-, 2-, 3-, or 6-day London Pass. With the Oyster Card get free public transportation within London.
The London Pass offers FREE ENTRY to over 60 attractions:
- Tower of London + Fast track entrance (Normal gate price - £22.00)
- Westminster Abbey (Normal gate price - £20.00)
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour (Normal gate price - £22.00)
- Windsor Castle + Fast track entrance (Normal gate price - £19.20)
- Kensington Palace + Fast track entrance (Normal gate price - £15.90)
- Hampton Court Palace + Fast track entrance (Normal gate price - £17.50)
- ZSL London Zoo + Fast track entrance (Normal gate price - £24.30)
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour & Exhibition (Normal gate price - £13.50)
- Churchill War Rooms (Normal gate price - £16.35)
- London Bridge Experience + Fast track entrance (Normal gate price -£24.00)
- Thames River Cruise (Normal gate price - £18.00)
- Tower Bridge Exhibition - £9.00
- Royal Mews - £9.00
- Royal Albert Hall - guided tour - £12.25
- Royal Observatory - £7.70
- Monument - £4.00
- Banqueting House - £6.00
- Jewel Tower - £4.20
- Wellington Arch - £4.30
- Apsley House - £8.30
- Benjamin Franklin House - £7.00
- Eltham Palace - £13.00
- The Wernher Collection at Ranger's house - £7.20
- Imperial War Museum - £5.00
- The London Transport Museum - £16.00
- Household Cavalry Museum - £7.00
- Charles Dickens Museum - £8.00
- London Motor Museum - £30.00
- Guards Museum - £6.00
- Cartoon Museum - £7.00
- Foundling Museum - £7.50
- Science Museum - IMAX Theatre - £11.00
- Handel House Museum - £6.50
- London Canal Museum - £4.00
- Royal Air Force Museum - £3.00
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising - £7.50
- Old Operating Theatre, Museum and Herb Garret - £6.50
- Fan Museum - £4.00 Firepower Royal Artillery Museum - £5.30
- Florence Nightingale Museum - £7.00
- The Garden Museum - £6.75
- The Jewish Museum - £6.50
- Pollock's Toy Museum - £6.00
- Design Museum - £12.40
- V & A Museum - Show your valid London Pass at the main Information Desk in the front entrance to gain free entry to selected exhibitions at the Victoria and Albert Museum - £7 - £16
- Keats Museum - £5.00
- Museum of Comedy - £5.50
- Handel & Hendrix - £10.00
PLACES OF INTEREST
- HMS Belfast - £14.50
- Kew Gardens - £15.00
- Cutty Sark - £12.15
- ArcelorMittal Orbit - £15.00
- Chelsea Physic Garden - £9.00
- London Wetland Centre - £11.23
- Chislehurst Caves - £6.00
- The Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace - £10.00
- Courtauld Gallery - £6.00
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art - £5.00
- Guildhall Art Gallery - Show your London Pass to receive a free guidebook (worth £6).
TOURS AND CRUISES
- Wembley Stadium Tour - £19.00
- Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour - £12.00
- Arsenal Stadium Tour - £20.00
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour - £20.00
- Wimbledon Tour Experience & Museum - £24.00
- Twickenham Stadium Tours & Museum of Rugby - £20.00
- The Sherlock Holmes Tour - £10.00
- London Bicycle Tour Company Bicycle Tour - £23.95
- Jason's Canal Boat Trip - £9.00
- Rock 'n' Roll Walk - £9.00
- Royal London Walking Tour - £10.00
- National Theatre Backstage Tours - £8.50
- Curzon Cinemas (Chelsea, Mayfair, Soho and Bloomsbury) - £14.00 - £15.00
- The London Brass Rubbing Centre - £4.50
- Namco Funscape - £3.00
- Queens Ice - £7.50 - £13.50
Save on up to £420 worth of entrance fees that's the aggregate price of all Adult entrances to Attractions contained within the 6 day Pass.
Other Special Offers along with the Guidebook, we will provide you with access to other great offers available to visitors to London, including discounted prices on West End theatre tickets, restaurant discounts and much more! You can visit as many attractions as you want - even more with the time saved with fast track entry. You don't need to carry too much cash and the London Pass keeps control on your spending.
How Does The London Pass Work?
The London Pass is a smart card - like a credit card with a computer chip inside - which allows you completely cash free entry to your choice of 56 London tourist attractions. It's a bit like an all you can eat buffet - once you've bought your London Pass you don't have to pay to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save. Simply show the attendant at a London Pass attraction your card, they will swipe it through a special machine and you will be allowed entry. For the full list of London attractions where you can get in free with the London Pass.
Activating The London Pass:
The smart card records when and where you first use your London Pass, as well as how long the pass will remain valid for. This means that regardless of what start date you give when you buy the pass, your London Pass is activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service. Your London Pass is then valid for the number of days that you purchased - be it 1, 2, 3 or 6 days and is subject to the purse value of maximum gate prices related to the number of days. It is important to note that the day is based on a calendar day, so should you first use your pass at 4pm on Monday, Monday is counted as day one of your pass usage. You will need to present your voucher at the exchange point to receive your London Sightseeing Pass(es) as well as comprehensive details concerning all the attractions that may be visited. Your London Sightseeing Pass(es) will be activated at the first time of use.
6 day pass
Save on up to a pound on £420 worth of entrance fees that's the aggregate price of all Adult entrances to Attractions contained within the 6 day Pass.
All customers collecting Passes must provide the following documentation to the house security staff:
- Photo Identification (Passport or Driving License).
- Credit Card used to purchase the Pass(es).
Under no circumstances will any Passes be issued without the above documentation.
11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP.
Please note that the Centre is a redemption point only and any queries regarding your purchase must be referred to 365 Tickets on 0203 540 7707.
Dates & Times
Mon - Fri
Sat (Jun - Sep)
Sun (Jun- Sep)
Sat & Sun (Oct - May
10:00 - 16:30
10:00 - 16:00
10:30 - 15:30
10:30 - 15:30
Closed: 25, 26 Dec and 1 Jan
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.