Futuroscope, Expect the unexpected...
The smart rate is only available when booking up to 3 days before the day of the visit.
Get away to one of France’s most popular amusement parks and the only one of its kind in Europe! To discover a map of the parc please click HERE!
Absorb the fantastic, fun and fairy-tale Futuroscope atmosphere with over 25 original experiences waiting for you in our stunning attraction theatres, as heart-thumping adventures, outrageous thrills, mind-blowing journeys, the fairy-tale evening show and fascinating attractions deliver delights to suit all tastes and ages!
La Vallée des Singes
Founded in 1998, La Vallée des Singes is both an entertainment venue, as well as a place of knowledge of the wilderness and ecological awareness. Since its creation, the park has welcomed over 2 million visitors and recorded around 500 births.
La Vallée des Singes has 400 primates (monkeys and lemurs) of 30 different species that roam freely on 15 territories.
- Bonobos are the last residents that have arrived at the park: which is a French exclusivity.
- Impressive and placid, Gorillas, the park is home to the largest group of Gorillas in France especially thanks to the 10 babies born there and that have truly become the stars on their wooded island.
- Chimps escaped from a laboratory sink a life of a disturbing resemblance to ours, made alliances, politics and infighting over a vast territory of 60,000 m3.
- The park also hosts the lesser known and endangered species such as the woolly monkey, Titi or Diana Roloway.
Discover the new surprises for 2016 :
- Ice Age: Get in touch with your inner animal for family fun with the characters from Ice Age as you go slip-sliding into epic adventures with Sid and his friends, shivering in the snow and trembling to T-Rex… A totally cool immersive adventure featuring physical in-theatre effects, a dynamic platform and laughs galore!
- Futur, l’Expo- The Exhibition : A fun, hands-on journey into the future. Robots, connected devices, smart wardrobes, touch-operated tables, 3D printers, and more, all feature in this exhibition that explores how we will communicate, use our imaginations and consume in the not too distant future, and lets you try out the groundbreaking technologies that will change how we live our lives in 10 fun, hands-on experiences.
- La Forge aux Etoiles : The new aquatic fairytale evening show from Cirque du Soleil. Futuroscope’s new evening show is a big-bang blend of visual, aquatic and pyrotechnical effects. The constellation of fairytale scenes tells the story of a young real girl who meets a virtual giant with his feet on the ground and his head in the stars. Every evening after dark- Included in the price of admission.
- Tiny Giants : These tiny creatures need great skill and enormous bravery to survive…. Tiny Giants is a highly informative animal western on a gigantic screen! A BBC Earth production.
- D Day- Normandy : June 6, 1944- A historic landing changed the world This large format, full 3-D documentary gives a first hand-view of the Normandy landings codenamed “Operation Overlord one of the most important military campaigns of the Second World War. This documentary looks at the background to the campaign and the military strategies and explores in detail exactly why and how, from the end of 1943 through August 1944, this region became the most important location in the world...Narrated by Tom Brokaw. Alternating program- D- Day or Wings of courage Shown in the Studio 16 cinema theatre.
- “La Table d’Arthur” restaurant: Arthur invites you to discover his amazing buffet meal, with amusing verrines, new vegetables, hot and cold foods, wok dishes, selection of sweets, and more. Our chefs display their full inventive flair to create a treasure trove of fresh, gourmet flavours that keep the Minimoys adventure alive.
Don't forget the Best-Of Futuroscope attractions like The Time Machine with the Raving Rabbids, Arthur, the 4D Adventure!, Dances with Robots, Aerobar, The Arena Fun Xperiences, The Kube Mysteries, Mysteries of the unseen World, The Explorarium, Dynamic Vienne with its hilarious 4D effects, Imagic, The 8th Continent, Cosmic Collisions.
La Vallée des Singes
New in 2016
The kingdom of lemurs
Due to the 6 species of lemurs already present in the park, Monkey Valley hosts the next season with this primate species. Lemurs are the only breed that build a nest to accommodate thier babies at birth, the newborn stays there nearly a month and a half. Subsequently, as carnivores, the mother moves with his little run by the scruff of the neck between her teeth.
Marked with sexual dimorphism (the male is black with white tips, the female is beige with black tips), this species of great apes, is very clever, and spends most of his time in the canopy. Monkey Valley will receive in early 2016 a pair of this species that will be especially for breeding.
Dates & Times
Ideally located near the Atlantic coast, in the Poitou-Charentes region, between the Loire Valley, Vendée, Cognac, La Rochelle and the Dordogne, Futuroscope is only 90 min. from London by plane and 80 min. from Paris by TGV.
To view an Acces Map please click HERE
Gates Open: 10:00
Closing Times: 23:00
To view the opening calendar please click HERE
Please check times before you visit.
INTERNAL USE - 115796/11
La Vallée des Singes
Opening Dates : From the 13th of February to 13th of November 2016
From the 13/02 to 06/03 : 10:00-17:00
From the 09/03 to 30/09 : 10.00-17.00 (Only Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays)
From the 01/04 to 25/09 : 10:00-18:00 (July & August : 10:00-19:00)
From the 28/09 to 19/10 : 10.00-18.00 (Only Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays)
From the 20/10 to 02/11 : 10:00-18:00 (31/10 : 10:00-17:00)
From the 05/11 to 13/11 : 10.00-17.00 (Only Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays)
To view the calendar click here
Please be aware : Last entry must be an hour and a half before the closing of the park.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
Futuroscope - Smart Rate Ticket
This product is subject to a 'Supplier Stop Sell' and cannot be sold within 3 day(s) of today.