One of the 25 Wonders of the World! 'Truly a must see for any Iceland visit!'
- Relaxing in the milky blue waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoying otherworldly scenery
- Having a water massage under a waterfall
- Getting a white silica mud mask
This Blue Lagoon tour takes you from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon where you can relax and soak in the soothing, milky blue waters, and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
Fed by geothermal seawater from deep under the lava the Blue Lagoon holds a staggering six million litres of milky blue seawater which is the equivalent of three Olympic size swimming pools! The flow is tremendous entirely renewing the lagoon every 40 hours.
If you really want to pamper yourself, you can enjoy a range of luxurious massages either in the Blue Lagoon itself or in their world class spa.
Dates & Times
- This tour runs all year round at 08.00, 09.00, 10.00, 11.00, 13.00, 16.15 & 18.15
Tour Departure Point:
- The Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar is the central departure point for our tours.
How pick up and drop off works?
- Our pick up coaches collect passengers from over 160 hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik and deliver to the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar for check in.
- Pickup from hotels and guesthouses starts 45 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
- Check in at Gray Line Bus Terminal is 15 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
Blue Lagoon Iceland - including Transfers & Admission
This product requires confirmation from the supplier. This can take up to 24 hrs depending on office opening hours. If the date, time or option you have requested cannot be accommodated by the supplier we will contact you with alternatives before confirming your order.
This product is subject to a 'Supplier Stop Sell' and cannot be sold within 2 day(s) of today.