This one off event is taking Place on 14th October 2016
This ticket entitles you to transport to and from Golden Tours office in Victoria to Warner Bros. Studio Tours London and admission to the Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour.
Click on the "Dates & Times" tab to view coach transfer information.
- Exclusive event at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- Meet Warwick Davis
- Access the Studio Tour after hours!
- Enjoy a preview of the Fifteenth Anniversary Film Celebrations feature, before it launches to the public
- Learn wand combat moves and meet Death Eaters™ on Diagon Alley™
- Take home a Souvenir Guidebook signed by Special Effects Supervisor, John Richardson
- Includes return transportation on a Branded Bus
- Includes a delicious Butterbeer™
Please note: Once your booking is confirmed tickets are strictly non-refundable or transferable
Once the doors have closed to the public on Friday 14th October, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter™ will welcome Golden Tours guests for an exclusive event. Available for entry from 5.30pm to 7.00pm, guests will be granted after-hours access to the Studio Tour which showcases authentic sets, props and costumes from the Harry Potter™ film series. All guests will receive a complimentary souvenir and the tour will stay open until midnight on these special nights.
Fifteen years after the UK premiere of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, you will be able to admire authentic sets, props and costumes first created during production. Guests will be able to walk through the iconic Hogwarts™ Great Hall before viewing many of the famous sets – including the Potions Classroom, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor™ common room. They will also get an exclusive look at the most recent addition: Platform 9 ¾™ which holds the original Hogwarts Express™ train and carriages.
While exploring the attraction, guests will also be able to enjoy experiences that have been specially included for Golden Tours guests such as meeting cast member; Warwick Davis who played Professor Flitwick and Griphook™, the Gringotts™ goblin in the film series. They will get the chance to learn wand moves and can ‘fly’ a broomstick like a member of the cast in the Studio Tours green screen experience.
During a short break in the attraction’s Backlot Cafe, guests will be able to enjoy a Butterbeer™. They’ll also get the chance to meet the Death Eaters™ in the shadows of Diagon Alley™ before marvelling at the incredible Hogwarts™ castle model.
* A fee (of £20) is charged for infants aged 3 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
- For the 6pm entrance the bus will leave at 4pm. The return bus will leave at 10pm and arrive at approx 11:30pm
- For the 7pm entrance the bus will leave at 5pm. The return bus will leave at 11pm and arrive at approx 12:30am
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- Butterbeer may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Under 4s are free and do not require a ticket.
- Entry to the EXCLUSIVE afterhours event at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- A chance to meet Warwick Davis
- A cup of Butterbeer each
- Learn wand combat moves
- Return transportation from Victoria on a branded bus
- Souvenir Guidebook signed by Special Effects Supervisor, John Richardson (one per booking)
Day of Operation: 14 October 2016
- For the 6pm entrance the bus will leave at 4pm (check-in at 3:45pm). The return bus will leave at 10pm (check-in at 9:45pm)
- For the 7pm entrance the bus will leave at 5pm (check-in at 4:45pm). The return bus will leave at 11pm (check-in at 10:45pm)
Dates & Times
14th October Only
This Tour runs from
|Departure from GTVC Victoria
||Entrance time for the
Golden Tours Office, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road,London SW1W9SH.
- Warner Bros. studios closes at midnight
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
Meet Warwick Davis at our Exclusive Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Event with Transport
This product requires confirmation from the supplier. This can take up to 24 hrs depending on office opening hours. If the date, time or option you have requested cannot be accommodated by the supplier we will contact you with alternatives before confirming your order.
Supplier Generated Voucher
This product requires a voucher to be generated by the supplier, where a voucher can be generated instantly this will not delay your order. However if the voucher needs to be generated manually this can take up to 24hrs depending on office opening hours.