Ripley's Believe It or Not! - Black Friday £11 Offer!
Save a massive 59% per Adult ticket!
• Offer ends Monday 30th November
• Tickets valid for entry until 31st March 2016
• Both Adult and Child tickets cost £11
Includes FREE Fast Track Entry!
Ripley’s Christmas Trail, 14 November – 6 January!
New to the attraction this winter is an unbelievable interactive, multi-sensory Christmas trail, sure to keep everyone entertained during the festive season.
What to see at Ripley's:
• Extraordinary Exhibits
• 6 Floors of Attractions and Galleries
• Largest Ripley's Worldwide
• London's Largest Laser Race
• Marvellous Mirror Maze
• Open until midnight!
Step into the oddly wonderful world of the legendary Robert Ripley, an intrepid world traveller, cartoonist, reporter, adventure and seeker of the most bizarre and unusual. Rediscover wonder at the largest Ripley’s Believe It or Not! in the world.
Discover the most amazing people in history….from the world’s tallest to the smallest, heaviest to the hairiest. From the deepest, darkest Amazonian jungle comes the strange and mystical ‘Tsantsa’, bringing you face to face with one of the finest collections of shrunken heads.
Experience our interactive exhibits including the largest Mirror Maze in London and the newest addition to our attraction, the Impossible Laser Race, where guests can jump, crawl and twist their way between various beams to be awarded for their speed, strength and agility.
• Audio guides are available in German, French, Italian and Spanish and guided tours are also available upon
• advance bookings and request.
• A coffee shop and gift shop within the attraction.
• Live performances take place in the foyer during peak seasons.
• Full disabled access throughout the attraction, with staff operated lifts between each floor and our visitor
• assistants on hand to help if needed.
Visitors are welcomed and positively encouraged to take photographs throughout the entire attraction!
Dates & Times
10.00 - 00.00 (last admission 22.30)
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.