In a city with millions of things to see and do, your stop in New York isn’t complete until you’ve experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds. The one place where you can get up close and personal with over 220 of the world’s most fascinating historical, political and iconic figures of our history.
Your All Access Pass includes:
Entrance to the attraction featuring over 220 life-like wax figures of the world’s most fascinating celebrities and historical figures
Marvel Superheroes 4D Experience - Step inside the top secret command center to unlock your powers alongside the Hulk, Spider Man, Thor and more. Pass their tests and advance to the thrilling finale, the Marvel Super Heroes Cinema 4D Experience.
NEW! The Spirit of New York and a brand new VIP Room
Save even more by combining Madame Tussauds New York with Ripley's Beleive it or Not! right next door
After a visit to Madame Tussaud's, why not see the New York Skyline at the Empire State Building or the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Plaza?
There’s so much to see and do at Madame Tussauds New York! Get up close and personal with over 200 life-like wax figures of the biggest stars and icons in entertainment, sports, history and more. Mingle with movie stars in your own A-list party before getting on stage with your favorite pop star. Address the world alongside famous leaders and then challenge legendary athletes on the court. Don’t miss the Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience, a short film with thrilling special effects that make you ‘feel” like part of the action. Located in the heart of Times Square, no visit to NYC is complete until you’ve experienced the world famous Madame Tussauds. From Marilyn to Madonna to Gaga, there is a star for every generation.
NEW! GHOSTBUSTERS EXPERIENCE COMING JULY 1ST
- The experience includes four unique rooms, true to the 2016 film.
- Visitors to the Ghostbusters Experience will enter the experience via a subway entrance that descends to a platform and onto subway tracks. While walking the tracks the guest will experience their first apparition on a moving train, hurtling toward them. The environment is set with smoke, ambient noise of the subway and 3D elements such as subway tiling, ticket turnstiles and figures of a station guard and police officer.
- Stepping off the tracks, visitors enter the basement of a haunted mansion. Proceeding from the basement through the house, the fun continues with moving eyes in portraits, scuttling rats, the sound of ghosts and morphing of portraits. The scene is set with an array of 4D effects: creaking floorboards, feet ticklers, moving props in the bookshelf, green crackle light and dry ice creating an eerie effect.
- Having survived the paranormal, the guest now arrives at Ghostbusters Headquarters. This is the guests’ first encounter with the figures. One welcomes them to the space while another is seen working on a proton pack at one of the booths. Visitors to Headquarters will have the opportunity to learn and experiment with spirit hunting props from the film. Screens throughout the room provide insider tips and tricks. The scene is set with ambient New York street noise, and ringing phones.
- Well-equipped and savvy, guests move into the epic finale where they experience their first paranormal hunt. The guest sees additional figures of the spirit-hunter crew featured mid-pose, shooting their proton packs at paranormal villains. Guests can top of the epic finale by capturing their own ghost and taking a ride on Ecto-2. Effects show spiraling apparitions who are eventually trapped by guests, ambient Times Square noise, smoke, ghosts’ footsteps, the sounds and lights of proton packs shooting and more.
Dates & Times
||365 Days a year
|Sun - Thu
||10.00 - 20.00*
|Fri - Sat
||10.00 - 22.00**
*last guest ticket taken at 20.00
**last guest ticket taken at 22.00
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.