Valid for 1 month after first use
Holland Pass is an all-in-one city pass for Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam, Utrecht and other major sights of interest. Holland Pass offers 4 packages (per person) for you to choose from: 2 tickets, 4 tickets, 6 tickets or KIDS (2 tickets). All packages include free public transport or a free Canal Cruise.
- Small (2 Ticket Pass) = 1 x Gold Ticket + 1 x Silver Ticket
- Medium (4 Ticket Pass) = 2 x Gold Ticket + 2 x Silver Ticket
- Large (6 Ticket Pass) = 3 x Gold Ticket + 3 x Silver Ticket
- KIDS (2 Tickets Pass) = 1 x Gold Ticket + 1 x Silver Ticket
Please click here for a more information on which attractions accept Gold & Silver Tickets.
Use your free entrance tickets in Amsterdam or mix and combine to visit the must-sees in other cities. This all-in-one city pass offers the best value and convenience when visiting the highlights of your choice. There is so much to see and do with Holland Pass, including the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Keukenhof Gardens, Madame Tussauds, a canal cruise, city tours, Heineken Experience, Canal Bus Hop on Hop off and many more amazing experiences. You even get fast track entrance and don’t have to waste time waiting in line at major attractions!
IMPORTANT: Holland Pass is valid per person. Every version has 1 Gold ticket that is valid at all museums and attractions, including Rijksmuseum (exclusive to Holland Pass). Other museums include Van Gogh, Heineken Experience, Madame Tussauds, Keukenhof Gardens, Artis Royal Zoo and BODY Works.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Holland Pass is easy to use and saves time and money. The tickets can be exchanged at more than 100 museums and attractions in Holland. Holland Pass tickets are divided in two categories: Gold and Silver. Depending on which package you choose, Adult Holland Pass 2, 4 or 6 (12+ years old), or Kids (4-11 years old) tickets, you receive free entrance at major museums and top attractions. The Holland Pass tickets must be exchanged at the pay desk (except at the museums/attractions with fast track entry).
The museums and attractions are divided into gold and silver categories and each Holland Pass ticket is valid for entry to museums and attractions that match the ticket category. Holland Pass discount card offers discounts and special offers at museums, attractions, restaurants and shops. Simply show your Holland Pass discount card and benefit from huge savings.
Why not combine your visit to the Amsterdam Holland Pass with other famous attractions and activities in Amsterdam such as Madame Tussauds or Canal Cruise Amsterdam
WHAT DO YOU GET
Each package includes FREE entrance tickets, FREE public transport, Holland Pass discount card (offering discounts up to 50% and special offers), fast track entry at major museums and attractions and a comprehensive guide book.
Entrance tickets for museums and attractions.
- Holland Pass offers more than 100 museums and attractions in Holland. Find out here which museums and attractions are included and add them to your favorites.
Public transport or Canal Cruise
Each Holland Pass includes an extra transport ticket. (This ticket is not valid from Amsterdam Central Station to Schiphol airport). The transport ticket (included in Holland Pass SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE and KIDS) can be exchanged for ONE of the following options:
- 24 hours GVB Public Transport card in Amsterdam OR
- 1 day card in Countryside (Edam, Marken, Volendam) OR
- 1 day card in The Hague OR
- 1 day card in Rotterdam OR
- Amsterdam 1h Canal Cruise
- The Hague 1,5h Canal Cruise
- Rotterdam 1,5h Harbour tour
- Delft 45 min. Canal Cruise
- Utrecht 1h Canal Cruise
The Public transport ticket can be exchanged at every GWK Travelex office, GVB Information desk opposite Central Station or for the Countryside (Waterland) ticket at the EBS Selling point at Central Station.
Fast track entry
- Save time and avoid waiting in line at some of the busiest museums and attractions such as: Van Gogh Museum, Artis Royal Zoo, Madame Tussauds, Keukenhof and Heineken Experience. Are you visiting the Rijksmuseum? Enjoy the “preferred partner entrance” with your Holland Pass.
- Comprehensive guide book, full of useful information about the museums and attractions including details on how to get to each one by public transportation, as well as helpful city maps. The museums and attractions in Amsterdam are available in 4 languages in this guide book. Other cities are available in English in the guidebook.
Where can I collect my Holland Pass at Schiphol Airport Amsterdam?
- GWK Travelex Schiphol airport landside is conveniently located in Arrival Hall 3/ 4.
- GWK Travelex Schiphol airport airside is located at Departure Hall, lounge 1, gates B/ C.
Map & Directions
Please click here to see the number of different locations in which your Holland pass can be collected.
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.