Friendly pubs, welcoming cafes and bars, and lively night clubs help to make Glasgow one of the new preferred destinations for short breaks for the younger and older generations. City Sightseeing Glasgow hop on hop off bus tours are the ultimate way to visit this vibrant city, which is packed with breathtaking sights and attractions.
Why not combine your visit to Glasgow City Sightseeing with other famous attractions and activities in Glasgow such as Glasgow Coach Tours.
Glasgow is miles better - don't take our word for it, find out for yourself! This most vibrant and exciting of Scottish cities boasts excellent museums, art galleries, beautiful parks and buildings as well as having shopping which is second only to London. In addition our pubs, cafe bars and night clubs help to make Glasgow one of the new preferred destinations for short breaks. The visitor attractions and places of interest are spread throughout the city and the best way to visit attractions and to see the city is to step on one of our bright red open-top buses for a fully guided tour round all the main sights of Glasgow, including the Gothic Cathedral, the Riverside, the recently restored Kelvingrove Art Galleries, Glasgow University, which is the home of the Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery as well as the Mackintosh House.
The Ticket is valid for for one day.
1. George Square - City Chambers, Gallery of Modern Art
2. Glasgow Cathedral - St Mungo Museum
3. Merchant City - Merchants' Square, City Halls
4. Glasgow Green - People's Palace, The 'Barra' Market
5. St Andrews Square - St Andrews in the Square, Glasgow Police Museum
6. St Enoch - St Enoch Shopping Centre
7. George Square - City Chambers, Gallery of Modern Art
8. St Vincent Place - The Lighthouse
9. SAS Radisson Hotel - Central Station, Jury's Inn
10. Hotels - Marriot, Menzies, Hilton, Premier Travel Inn
11. City Inn - Rotunda, Campanile Hotel, Squinty Bridge
12. SECC - Crowne Plaza Hotel, Science Centre, IMAX Cinema
13. Tall Ship - Glasgow Harbour
14. Glasgow University
15. Byres Road - Botanic Gardens, Óran Mór
16. Musuems - Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, Transport Museum
17. Kelvin Park - Kelvingrove Park, Youth Hostel, Argyll Hotel
18. Charing Cross - Royal Highland Fusiliers Museum
19. Willow Tearooms - Glasgow School of Art
20. Theatres - Piping Centre, Theatre Royal, Pavillion Theatre
21. Royal Concert Hall - Buchanan Galleries (Shopping), Buchanan Bus Station
Every 15-20 minutes Summer
Every 30 minutes Winter
Dates & Times
Start Point: George Square
Duration: 75 minutes
Frequency: 15-20 minutes Summer, 30 minutes Winter
Season: All Year Round except 25/26 December
Ticket Validity: 2 Days
Commentary: Pre-recorded English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish
First Tour starts: 09.30
First Tour: 09:30 (10:00 winter) Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Sunday - Friday Last Tour Frequency
25 March - 26 May (Spring) 16:30 15 minutes
27 May - 24 Sep. (Summer) 17:00 10 minutes
25 Sep - 02 Nov (Autumn) 16:30 15 minutes
From 03 Nov. 16:30 30 minutes
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.