Futuroscope, Expect the unexpected...
The smart rate is only available when booking up to 3 days before the day of the visit.
Get away to one of France’s most popular amusement parks and the only one of its kind in Europe! To discover a map of the parc please click HERE!
Absorb the fantastic, fun and fairy-tale Futuroscope atmosphere with over 25 original experiences waiting for you in our stunning attraction theatres, as heart-thumping adventures, outrageous thrills, mind-blowing journeys, the fairy-tale evening show and fascinating attractions deliver delights to suit all tastes and ages!
Discover the new surprises for 2016 :
- Ice Age: Get in touch with your inner animal for family fun with the characters from Ice Age as you go slip-sliding into epic adventures with Sid and his friends, shivering in the snow and trembling to T-Rex… A totally cool immersive adventure featuring physical in-theatre effects, a dynamic platform and laughs galore!
- Futur, l’Expo- The Exhibition : A fun, hands-on journey into the future. Robots, connected devices, smart wardrobes, touch-operated tables, 3D printers, and more, all feature in this exhibition that explores how we will communicate, use our imaginations and consume in the not too distant future, and lets you try out the groundbreaking technologies that will change how we live our lives in 10 fun, hands-on experiences.
- La Forge aux Etoiles : The new aquatic fairytale evening show from Cirque du Soleil. Futuroscope’s new evening show is a big-bang blend of visual, aquatic and pyrotechnical effects. The constellation of fairytale scenes tells the story of a young real girl who meets a virtual giant with his feet on the ground and his head in the stars. Every evening after dark- Included in the price of admission.
- Tiny Giants : These tiny creatures need great skill and enormous bravery to survive…. Tiny Giants is a highly informative animal western on a gigantic screen! A BBC Earth production.
- D Day- Normandy : June 6, 1944- A historic landing changed the world This large format, full 3-D documentary gives a first hand-view of the Normandy landings codenamed “Operation Overlord one of the most important military campaigns of the Second World War. This documentary looks at the background to the campaign and the military strategies and explores in detail exactly why and how, from the end of 1943 through August 1944, this region became the most important location in the world...Narrated by Tom Brokaw. Alternating program- D- Day or Wings of courage Shown in the Studio 16 cinema theatre.
- “La Table d’Arthur” restaurant: Arthur invites you to discover his amazing buffet meal, with amusing verrines, new vegetables, hot and cold foods, wok dishes, selection of sweets, and more. Our chefs display their full inventive flair to create a treasure trove of fresh, gourmet flavours that keep the Minimoys adventure alive.
Don't forget the Best-Of Futuroscope attractions like The Time Machine with the Raving Rabbids, Arthur, the 4D Adventure!, Dances with Robots, Aerobar, The Arena Fun Xperiences, The Kube Mysteries, Mysteries of the unseen World, The Explorarium, Dynamic Vienne with its hilarious 4D effects, Imagic, The 8th Continent, Cosmic Collisions.
The Time Machine with the Raving Rabbids - You’d be raving mad to miss it!
Futuroscope has cranked up this attraction with a unique blend of art and technology to bring visitors an all-out intensive immersive experience. The moving platform and polarized glasses take the audience through 4 historical scenes, each bursting with thrill after thrill against backdrops that merge with 3D computer-generated images and are boosted by 4D effects, and immersing them in a key moment from History A Ubisoft partnership.
The time Machine has been awarded a ESA (European Star Award) by the Kirmes & Park Revue independent trade journal at its ceremony in Amsterdam to honour the most outstanding innovations and projects by leisure parks in Europe.
The time Machine has also received in 2014 the «THEA Award » from the TEA* for «Outstanding achievement »
Arthur, the 4D Adventure!
“Arthur, the 4D Adventure” received the “world’s best attraction” Award from the TEA* in 2012. It is the 1st attraction in France to win this coved award… This award honours the talent of Luc Besson (Director of LUCY, the 5th Element, the Big Blue….) and all the teams who made it possible to create an attraction that is so fully immersive, from its scenery to its storytelling and unique, cutting-edge technological system. The tailor-made technological system developed by Futuroscope offers the director a whole new level of artistic expression for his first leisure park attraction. After a fun, interactive and instructive walk through the world of the Minimoys, visitors join Arthur on a hair-raising race against time back to the human world. This attraction boasts a world-beating array of technologies under one roof. The 3D animated fi lm viewed on a 9,700-ft² IMAX® dome screen, the synchronized motion simulator and the multi-sensory physical effects in the theatre all combine to absorb visitors in this original digital work from Luc Besson. Accessible from 3’5’’
*TEA: The Themed Entertainment Association is an organization of amusement-park industry professionals from across the globe.
Dances with Robots
A high-energy robot-party to a banging playlist from DJ Martin Solveig. One giant dance floor, ten robots standing 23 feet high, three thrill levels to choose from… This star attraction gets a new club beat this year as ten 23-ft-high robot arms pick up their passengers and perform a series of brand new dance routines to remixes from the famous DJ, in time with breath-taking lighting and special effects. Get back into the groove! A great experience for all the family (Children must be 4ft or over)
“The Robothespian” who welcomes you inside the attraction has been created by the British Company “Engineered Arts”. He is also used by the NASA to interact with visitors at the Kennedy Space Center.
Designed by Aerophile in association with DVVD architects (who built the support frame) the Aerobar lifts twelve lucky guests 115 foot in the air with drink (and snack) in hand to have twelve minutes of spectacular views over the Park.
This is an entirely unusual experience in the foodtainment mould and can be enjoyed with family and friends. Feet dangling from the airship – you will not have drunk a glass of champagne from this position ever!
The Arena Fun Xperiences
Get in on the pumping action in this totally whacky sports training centre! This futuristic arena has been designed so you can max out on the thrills and fun in a range of wild new, entertaining sports games that include free-fall slides, sprinting, flying-ball, jumping, laser training, and mind-ball. Get your body moving and get grooving, people! You’re the stars of this show!
The Kube Mysteries
Lyrically moving fun for the whole family. Experience a dreamlike show that combines technological excellence and artistic performance, and which brings together acrobats and dancers in a stage- and scenery-hugging 600 m² video-mapped set.
Mysteries of the unseen World
The images on the gigantic dome screen of this journey deep into the unseen world reveal all the things that are too small, fast or slow for us to see with the naked eye. “Mysteries of the Unseen World” shows that what you can see with your eyes is only a tiny fraction of what can be seen on Earth… A National Geographic Entertainment production
The Explorarium discovery pod is a chance to take a stunning dive down to the ocean depths of the Bahamas and Fiji, and into a still-secret world to meet the tiniest organisms at the bottom on the marine food chain.
Dynamic Vienne with its hilarious 4D effects
Have you got the stomach for a trip through the Vienne Department at the wheel of a formula 3 racing car? Get ready to go tearing over the bumps and through wind and rain at crazy speeds in this manic fright seeing tour… Unique in Europe! Accessible from 3’5’’
Look on in wonder at the all-new, eye-dazzling, Vegas-style magic show! The tricks and action keep on coming in an ethereal atmosphere. Kids and grown-ups are invited to become the illusionist’s accomplice, but will they know where reality begins and ends? Voted best major magic show 2012/2013 in France.
The 8th Continent
Rise to the challenge of the 8th Continent and destroy the garbage that threatens our oceans. Take to your jet skis and use your laser pistols to help two scientists in their mission to transform waste into pure air.
This spectacular, immersive and instructive show from the American Museum of Natural History, narrated by Robert Redford, takes visitors on a breathtaking journey through time and space to witness the cosmic smashes that shape the universe. The scientific images shown on the dome screen were taken by NASA satellites and modelled to simulate cosmic phenomena in 3D.
Dates & Times
Ideally located near the Atlantic coast, in the Poitou-Charentes region, between the Loire Valley, Vendée, Cognac, La Rochelle and the Dordogne, Futuroscope is only 90 min. from London by plane and 80 min. from Paris by TGV.
To view an Acces Map please click HERE
Gates Open: 10:00
Closing Times: 23:00
To view the opening calendar please click HERE
Please check times before you visit.
INTERNAL USE - 115796/11
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.
Futuroscope - Smart Rate Ticket
This product requires confirmation from the supplier. This can take up to 24 hrs depending on office opening hours. If the date, time or option you have requested cannot be accommodated by the supplier we will contact you with alternatives before confirming your order.
This product is subject to a 'Supplier Stop Sell' and cannot be sold within 3 day(s) of today.