(awarded - Top 10 Best Views In America - Travel + Leisure)
The Best Views of Chicago
- Enjoy amazing panoramic views of Chicago's famous skyline, lakefront and four surrounding states.
- Atop the John Hancock Center, 94 floors - 1,000 feet up, conveniently located on Michigan Avenue
- Largest observation deck in the city 17,000 square feet with floor to ceiling windows on every site.
- Explore Chicago through interactive screens to learn about the city's famous sites.
- Available in seven languages including: English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Brazilian.
Located 1,000 ft above The Magnificent Mile®, you'll soon see why a visit here is rated an ‘absolute must do' by tourists and locals alike.
Enjoy breathtaking 360° views stretching across 4 states, and Lake Michigan. Watch the spectacular sunset from 1,000 ft, or go up at night to see Chicago shining in lights. You'll see why 360 Chicago has been voted Chicago's best view.
New Chicago History Exhibit
- Discover Chicago's rich history and identity while learning about nine of the city's culturally unique neighborhoods
- Multimedia and mirror effects fully immerse guests in this truly innovative learning experience.
Tilt - Chicago's highest moving experience.
- Enjoy the thrill of being tilted 12,000 feet over the Magnificent Mile
- Take in unsurpassed views of the city from a never-before-seen angle
- TILT is a moving experience that holds up to eight visitors per cycle - approximately 50 people per 30 minutes
*Please note that Tilt is an additional charge of $7.00 per adult, $5.00 per child.
Dates & Times
||7 days a week
||09.00 - 23.00 (last admission 22.30)
Map & Directions
360 Chicago is located on the 94th floor at the John Hancock Building, 875 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611
Print at Home
Unless stipulated in the booking process all bookings require customers to print their voucher off in order to be exchanged for entry to the attraction or tour. We cannot guarantee entry without a printed voucher and will not be able to cancel or refund customers who do not print the vouchers and therefore can't gain access to the venue or tour.
If you cannot print your voucher off for any reason please contact us before arriving at the venue.
Please note that all vouchers and tickets sold by 365 Tickets Limited are non-refundable due to restrictions imposed by our individual suppliers, for full terms and conditions please click here.
To request an amendment to your booking please contact 365Tickets for support.
Amendments to the date, the time and/or the number of tickets are permitted at the discretion of 365 Tickets Limited as they are subject to the terms and conditions of our individual suppliers and surcharges for amendments made may apply.